Debt Collection Made Simple
Over the past decade or so, VOZOVA has made a name for itself in providing superior, value added call center services to clients around the globe. Our debt recovery services are second to none and have constantly provided reliable collection services to our clients.
It does not matter if you are an enterprise level CFO or a small business owner, VOZOVA understands that managing debt collection as an in-house process is extremely difficult. Fortunately, we have made outsourcing debt recovery easier than ever.
Why Outsource Debt Collection to VOZOVA
VOZOVA’s Debt Collection Specialists undergo vigorous training to equip them with the skills to understand the circumstances of your customer and sensitively deal with their situation. Our established approach for debt collections ensures that importance is given to both our client and their customer so that the reputation of your brand is never negatively affected. We ensure that our performance matches your requirements while you benefit from our exhaustive industry experience.
- 40 – 50% Delinquency Rate Reduction
- Customized Packages
- Increased Profits
- The Ability to Focus on Your Core Business Concerns
- Contingency Based or Hourly Rates
- Multilingual Specialists that Allow Your Customers to Communicate in the language they feel most comfortable with
- Live Data Feed
- Monthly Business Reviews
- Live Monitoring
- Access to Recordings
Debt Collection for Any Industry
VOZOVA provides collection services to a variety of industries including:
- Medical/HealthCare Practices
- Credit Card Agencies
- Personal Loan Firms
- Legal Firms
- And many more…
Our Services Include:
- Early and Late Stage Debt Collections – On your behalf we can contact customers and debtors who have defaulted on payment and provide them with options in debt restructuring
- Dispute Management & Resolution – Our debt collection specialists are carefully trained for dispute management and resolution to ensure that the credibility of your business always remains intact
- Data Validation and Customer Tracking – VOZOVA can attempt to track down customers and debtors whose contact information has changed without notifying your business
5 Benefits Of Outsourcing Your Collection Efforts
- Reduce Costs – Recovering funds that are delinquent is not a simple process. It may require hiring and most likely training of full-time collections staff. Or, maybe even utilizing employees from other departments to work in a collections role.
- Outsourcing to a collection specialist like VOZOVA, can save you HR-related expenses like hiring and training additional staff.
- By outsourcing the debt recovery process, companies can not only reduce overhead costs, but it also enables you to focus on your core competencies.
- Reduce Delinquency Rates – By going with a third-party who specializes in debt recovery you are basically gaining a full-time team of employees that is dedicated to recovering past due funds on your behalf, which in turn, will lead to decreased delinquency rates.
- Our team of specialists is well versed in the best practices associated with collections and have the experience and patience to handle certain situations that may arise in a courteous and professional manner. Getting delinquent accounts up-to-date before they reach the late stages of delinquency is our specialty.
- Increased Focus – Handling collections in-house without a dedicated team whose sole focus is collecting on delinquent accounts, can allow some accounts to become extremely past due or even fall through the cracks.
- Outsourcing provides you with a team that will dedicate 100% of their time and effort to getting past due accounts up-to-date. The increased focus and effort will create a shorter collections cycle and improve cash flow overall.
- Increased Success Rate – An increased collection rate will improve your bottom line. This is achieved by a high utilization rate. Our collection specialists our capable of handling more than 100 calls per hour. More calls per hour, means more opportunities to talk to debtors, and more opportunities to collect.
- Our connection rate is higher because of the fact we are calling people when they are home, during the evenings and on weekends.
- Higher Revenue – Of course you want to bring in the maximum amount of cash your company is owed, so doesn’t it make sense to outsource with people who do it for a living?
- When you outsource collections, it frees up your staff to perform other tasks that improve service and customer satisfaction. Plus, you can dedicate more time to extending your brand and generate new revenue opportunities through cross-selling or adding new products.
- Owing to the advantages mentioned above, the popularity of debt recovery outsourcing is increasing. VOZOVA has streamlined this time-consuming process and out team of professionals can efficiently collect payments and consequently follow-up with debtors to facilitate fast recovery.
We Believe in Complete Transparency
Throughout the entire collection process, we remain in constant contact with our clients providing daily reports based on the current status of the process. This allows for peace of mind and full transparency for our clients.
Outsourcing your debt collection needs to VOZOVA ensures that your reputation is upheld and maintained as we act as an extension of your company. We believe that transparency is first and foremost when servicing our clients, and our process is built from the ground up keeping this philosophy in mind.
While it can be a difficult decision to outsource such an important part of your business, we believe the benefits can definitely outweigh the negatives. Swift recovery means the money will be in your account faster. At VOZOVA, our negotiation skills are unparalleled and results are achieve by being tenacious and firm, but never aggressive or threatening.
Your brand and reputation are what matters and we’ll keep you in the loop every step of the debt cycle.